Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 30 Results From T25

So I started my 60 Fitness Challenge on 12/30/2013 for the Focus T25 Program with my Fav Shaun T! It was 5 weeks of High Intensity Cardio that focused on certain areas. I had no excuses that I could use. The workouts were only 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week. (with the exception of Fridays being a Double Workout Friday, for maximum results of course). I followed the program to the T. I also replaced 1 meal a day using Shakeology. I use the Vegan chocolate flavor with unsweetened almond milk and it's like having dessert after a workout. I usually had 1 banana and 2 TBS of PB2 and its heaven :-) I also followed a clean diet, basically fresh, whole foods that are the least amount processed. (Check out my Clean Eating recipes in the tab above!)

These workouts were challenging enough for me and I even broke a sweat most of the time! These programs are great because even beginners who are just getting back into working out or somebody who's never worked out before can do it because they're are modifiers. Unlike Insanity which is another one of Shaun T's workout programs because nobody does modifiers in those.

I found what worked for me was starting off my day working out. So once my alarm went off, I first checked my Facebook Challenge group page for motivation. I saw that my challengers were posting their workouts and meals and being accountable for everything they were doing. That motivated me to get my ass up and PUSH PLAY! I'm basically working out before my brain knows what I'm even doing haha. After my workout I feel GREAT! Then I fuel my body with Shakeology for my post workout meal, which is also my breakfast! I followed this routine everyday, while working a full-time job as a nurse and also being a BeachBody coach at the same time! Just 25 minutes a day, no excuses!

At the end of my 5 weeks, this marked my Day 30 milestone. As the days were leading up to me taking my day 30 photo, I knew I wanted to step it up. I thought to myself, my challengers are going to be looking to me for results. People on Facebook knows that my day 30 photos are coming up, I better work my ass off! And that I did.

HERE ARE THE RESULTS!


Hard work does pay off!!

I gotta post my Husband Ryan's results as well because his results are AMAZEBALLS!

There you have it! our 30 Day Results thus far! I'm looking forward to the next stage in the workouts, the Beta Stage. So the next 5 weeks I know are gonna be amazing and bring just awesome results. Look back in 5 weeks for my Day 60 Results!

If you want to join in on my challenge and do exactly what we are doing, check out this link below!

        GET IT DONE: IN  25 MINUTES A DAY!
       
        


No comments:

Post a Comment