Saturday, February 8, 2014

Week 1 Beta Phase STATS

MEASUREMENTS FOR MY COMPLETION OF WEEK 1 BETA PHASE

Weight- 97lbs
Chest- 33inches
Waist- 23inches
Hips- 31inches
Right Arm-
Left Arm-
Right Thigh- 17.25
Left Thigh- 17.25

I had a great week doing these workouts! I woke up at 3:50am every morning to do them at 4am so that I can start off my day with a great workout and drink my Shakeology post workout. It's great to get it over with and I do end up feeling much more energized. People that really know me know that I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON! So was amazing I was able to do this and get up early to get it done!

Beta Phase which is month 2 of the T25 program starts to incorporate weights. Now that you've cut down or slimmed down from the Month 1 workouts, time to work on some muscles :-) You can use the resistance band that comes with the T25 challenge pack or have light and heavy weights available. I personally like the free weights because I'm short (4'11) and the bands were too long for me and couldn't give me the resistance I needed. So I switched to free weights which works way better!

I feel that I'm getting stronger each and every day! I'm becoming a better person and I just love what I do. My challengers have also been doing awesome! My sister, Lily, has just finished her first 30 days and has some great results!! I'm looking forward to her starting the Beta Phase this week and seeing how much she progresses through the 2 month of the program. I saw her Day 30 results and I cannot wait for Day 60 results for her!

Here is one of my accountability pics of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment