Wednesday, April 16, 2014

FOCUS T25

focus for 25 minutes a day with Shaun T
Shaun T DOES IT AGAIN!!

You've probably heard of Shaun T from the popular workout program Insanity. Well if you thought that was too insane for you, look no further. T25 is just as awesome and it's only 25 MINUTES 5 DAYS A WEEK!! Can you find that anywhere else?

What is T25?
Get an hour's results in 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week! Shaun T experimented for the last year to design a program that delivers the same kind of results you'd expect from an hour-long program, in under 30 minutes.

It is a 10-week program split into 2 cycles - ALPHA and BETA- with lasts 5 weeks each. 

ALPHA Workouts:
- Cardio: 25 minutes of calorie-burning, sweat-drenching cardio
- Speed 1.0: Ignite your quickness. Burn the fat. Fast-paced for fast results.
- Total Body Circuit: Focus on strength and resistance-without lifting a single weight. 
- Ab Intervals: Cardio and ab intervals that shred the fat from your midsection.
- Lower Focus: Focus on your lower-body muscles, the key to burning fat and kicking up your metabolism

BETA Workouts:
- Core Cardio: Get your sweat on! This progressive cardio-core workout is about you getting shredded fast.
- Speed 2.0: Rev it up with Shaun's calories-scorching, core-focused speed drills.
- Rip't Circuit: Cardio... upper body... legs... abs... repeat! This is you you get ripped in 25 minutes
- Dynamic Core: You'll go from vertical to horizontal and back again in this dynamic, crazy core routine.
- Upper Focus: Shaun will help you develop the upper body of your dreams. All you have to do is FOCUS

Why is FOCUS T25 effective?
Major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even more efficient than 60 minutes of exercise. These fast-paced FOCUS T25 workouts are jam-packed with dynamic, high-intensity moves designed for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. Every minute counts!

What makes FOCUS T25 unique?
Each FOCUS T25 workout is only 25 minutes, so you'll always have time to GET IT DONE. Whether you're looking to get started and want a workout that fits your busy schedule, or you're simply tired of workouts taking up 1.5 to 2 hours of your day, FOCUS T25 is the answer for you. But it won't be easy. And that's why you'll get the best results of your life.

What's included?
- 10 featured workouts + Stretch Workout DVD
- Bonus Workout if purchased through me, your Beachbody Coach
- Quick Start Guide
- ALPHA-BETA workout calendars
- 5 Day Fast Track (5- day meal plan to help you jump start on your weight loss.)
- B-LINES Resistance Band
- (ONLY FOR THE DELUXE KIT)- Beachbody miniMAT and 2 resistance bands

WANT THE BEST DEAL?!
- Get the T25 Challenge Pack which bundles Shakeology together to get you TOP NOTCH results that you need to for this healthy lifestyle!
- FREE Beachbody Coach (me of course!)
- FREE enrollment into my exclusive accountability group where you get UNLIMITED SUPPORT and learn about what worked for me and what didn't
- 30 Day VIP Trial Club Membership on TeamBeachbody website (awesome meal planner and recipes doesn't make it any easier than that!)
- Bonus Core Speed DVD only available through a Beachbody Coach (ME!)

HAVE I DONE THIS PERSONALLY?! OF COURSE!! What kind of results can you get you're probably thinking to yourself?! Well personally.. I got AWESOME results!! It's the first time my abs have looked at this and I couldn't believe I did it in only 25 minutes a day. I used to be at the gym for over an HOUR doing endless things on the same machine over and over. Proud of my results and just wanted to share with you this program!
Get results in 25 minutes a day with Shaun T

My husband and my sister has gotten AWESOME results as well.

If you are interested in this program and wanna join the challenge and see what kind of results you can get here's the link below!!! No EXCUSES!!

GET IT DONE: IN  25 MINUTES A DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment