Thursday, March 20, 2014

Lily E's T25 SUCCESS STORY!

I am SO EXCITED to share the results from my 1st Challenger's Experience with T25. Her name is Lily and she's my sister. She's 28 years old, a full-time mother of 2 girls (1.5yrs old and 4yrs old), full-time nurse and full-time wife. 

She was never happy about her weight growing up as a kid. I was the older sister and I was always the skinny one and she was always the heavier one. It's not that she wasn't active growing up. She did a lot of active things. She was on the basketball team, dance squad and the track team! But when always compared with me, she was the heavier one. Of course with any adolescent growing up, that affects the way that you view yourself and also your self esteem. Kids can be cruel. She wasn't teased or anything growing up but it still affected her. She went through ups and downs with her weight getting into the fad diets. But nothing ever really stuck. 

She then got engaged to Francis, her husband now, and then she really worked hard to drop the pounds before her big day. It did work for the time being and she did lose the weight that she wanted to be able to fit into her dress and she was happy. That had been the skinniest that she had been her whole life! Then after the wedding came the honeymoon. The diet went out the window. Things got lazy and then she got pregnant with her first baby. She was in nursing school at the same time so it was hard to take care of herself and stay healthy. Fastfood items were the best option at that time because time was something that she needed more of. She had the baby, then graduated school and began working as a full-time nurse. Then got pregnant again before being able to lose any weight and gained even more with the 2nd pregnancy.

Fast forward to Dec 2013. I came to visit my family in Chicago for Christmas. I gave her T25 as a present because I've known for a while that she wants to get back into shape. She proceeded to remind me that I had given her Insanity workouts 2 years before and she never completed it. I totally forgot that I had even gotten those for her. So I told her that I had planned on becoming a Beachbody coach because my friend invited me into a challenge group and I wanted to start something new. So I told her that I would be there to support her every step of the way and I will make sure that she successfully completes the program. She told me that she was ready for this and she was committed 100%.

I started the T25 program with her, just 1 week earlier than she did. I was worried at first because I know my sister the best. I love her and everything but man is she stubborn. I knew this was gonna take some work! So the 1st week went by smooth. She did everything fine. Then the motivation and life gets in the way and of course I had to keep checking in a little bit more just to make sure she was staying on track. She did work some long 12 hour shifts that nurses normally worked. So sometimes I would call her to see if she had completed her workout for the day. Of course she'd be mad sometimes because she hadn't even gotten home just yet. But I wanted to be sure. I would always ask her what she's eating and she would call me to see if certain foods or meals were ok. 


She was of course in my first challenge group and she was doing AWESOME at participating daily and even starting to motivate all the other challengers as well. I started to see her confidence in herself increase and she was actually excited about doing the workouts! Sometimes she would do more than what the schedule called for! So she completed her 10 WEEK CHALLENGE with T25 successfully and drank Shakeology everyday and ate a clean diet and here are the results!!



10 Week FINAL TRANSFORMATION PICS!!

CONGRATS on ACHIEVING YOUR GOALS


Final Stats:
Total Weight Loss: 30lbs
Total Inches Lossed: 25 inches

If you would like to be considered for a spot in one of my challenge groups, fill out a challenge group application right here!

Or you can click on this link and join Team Beachbody to get your CHALLENGE PACK now!


        GET IT DONE: IN  25 MINUTES A DAY!
       
        

No comments:

Post a Comment