Saturday, March 29, 2014

Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse

So after carbo loading for the Marathon the whole week prior to the race, I definitely felt BLOATED! I mean, I did enjoy eating all those carbs, don't get me wrong. BUT it definitely made me cranky and tired. My stomach felt horrible and I just couldn't go #2 if you know what I mean. So I wanted to start p90x3 feeling great and what a better time to start the 3 DAY SHAKEOLOGY CLEANSE!!!

So here's how it works:

I followed this bad boy schedule for 3 Days straight!

Day 1
   Started off strong! Woke up feeling determined and wanted to see how this 3 Day Cleanse was going to affect me. I of course took my before photos of my abs, because I just wanted to see a difference for myself. Started off with a cup of green tea. LOVE green tea! I use the Matcha Green Tea and I use it in my Teavana teapot. Love that tea store by the way. Did Speed 1.0 Workout from T25 because I still wanted to in cooperate some cardio into my day because I go crazy if I don't get a workout in. Surprisingly I felt fully recovered from my marathon.
Breakfast- Shakeology with water and half a banana. Was nervous how I was gonna take not having my almond milk for my shakeology, but it still tasted delicious! I use Vegan Chocolate in mine.
Snack- Apple
Lunch- Shakeology with water
Snack- Shakeology with water
Dinner- Mixed salad of spinach, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, green onions and soy protein. (you can have chicken or a white fish 4oz for you salad). I did use a garlic peppercorn dressing which is allowed!
Water- I drank 4L total :-)
I did get hungry between my afternoon snack and dinner and I was totally looking forward to my salad for dinner and it never tasted better!!!

DAY 2
Woke up early at 6am feeling great! I felt rejuvenated, not bloated and my weight went down 1.6lbs! Had my cup of green tea, did Speed, 2.0 and repeated the rest of my day from yesterday. Definitely was little bit more hungry in the afternoon and again looked forward to my salad once again. I added carrots this time :-) I did go to bed earlier tonight because I was little bit tired but I still did feel great. The portion of the salad is really good and I added more veggies so that I can just get more full. My palate I can tell has changed a little bit and the 4oz of protein was just enough to get me satisfied. Really ready to finish off Day 3 STRONG!
DAY 3- Hooray for my final day of my cleanse!! Woke up feeling rejuvenated once again and down another 1.4lbs! Did my workout with the husband this time and repeated the day.

HERE ARE MY FINAL RESULTS!!

Total Weight Loss- 3.8lbs
Inches lossed- .75

I felt great waking up waking up today! No more bloat feeling and it's not like I felt starved during this whole time. Of course I was hungry from time to time but I guzzled down my water when I felt hungry. And I was used to eating 2000 calories per day. So in the photos you can see a difference in my lower abs where the bloatiness was happening :-)

Here is the testimonial from my husbands experience with the Shakeology Cleanse:
I have lost the 20 lbs I gained from last year using the T25 program. I've lost an additional 6 lbs with the 3 day Shakeology cleanse. I started this whole journey weighing 160 lbs, and now I'm starting my body building program weighing 136 lbs. The weight that I pack on now will be healthy weight and there is no way I'm going back to my old habits. I feel healthier, stronger, and more energized than ever. In addition, I have been off my acid reflux medication for 4 days now. I was taking 2 Prevacid caps 2x a day, and now because of diet and exercise I've taken nothing. Keep in mind, I've been on meds for this since 2008.


Message me if you are interested in trying this Shakeology cleanse and let's see what kind of results you can get from this!


No comments:

Post a Comment