Monday, March 31, 2014

P90X3 Day 1 NEW CHALLENGE!!

Alright!!! I've finished T25 Alpha, Beta and Gamma. I just finished the 3 Day Shakeology Cleanse and I am ready to start my next challenge called P90X3! So to learn more about this program click on p90x3 as it is linked to my other blog explaining what it is. But basically this is a 90 Day Challenge so I should be done in July :-)

So there were 4 different programs to follow within the P90x3 program. I chose the Mass Schedule because I felt that I got a little too tiny for my liking from completing T25. I did like how I was able to cut a lot of fat but now I wanted to gain some muscles. I've always liked girls that were strong and you can see those definitions in their muscles without flexing much. That is my ideal body. Of course some women HATE women with muscles but whatever your fitspiration is, that is your opinion.

My 1st ever Beachbody program that I owned was actually the original P90X, however I never completed it. I probably finished the 1st month ok but I don't even remember if I followed the schedule. I know I didn't even have a pull up bar but I did what I could. I remembered the workouts being about an hour long but the one workout that stuck out was yoga X because it was 90 minutes! eeks! BUT this time, P90x3 is ONLY 30 MINUTES!!!! You can't beat that!! It's 6 days a week, 7 if you choose to do Dynamix instead of a rest day on Sundays. It's divided into 3 Blocks so track my progress as I will be posting my Day 30, 60 and 90 Day Photos to see how this program does for me! I'm so excited to be doing this program!! I know it's gonna be challenging. I will definitely MISS Shaun T, but I think Tony Horton is crazy weird but will keep me in check :-)

One of my goals obviously is to gain some healthy mass and muscle definition. It's amazing what results you can achieve if you stick to the program and nutrition plan. So I cannot wait to see the changes. Another one of my goals is to be able to do at least 10 unassisted pull-ups by the end of the 90 Day Challenge! It would be awesome if it were more than 10 and I totally smoke my goals!! Those were always my weakest and I'm ready to push myself.

I'll try to update as much as I can while I progress through this program!!

Here are my Day 1 Photos and I'm hoping to build some healthy mass in the process!! Please continue to follow me in my fitness journey!



My starting STATs:
Weight: 95lbs
Chest: 33 inches
Waist: 23 inches
Hips: 29.5 inches
Biceps: R 10  L 10
Thighs: R 17  L 17.2
Blood Pressure: 117/89

No comments:

Post a Comment